uv technik has designed the CV-CBELT for the purpose of uv surface disinfection within production lines. The uvc emitted will significantly reduces the risk of micro-biological contamination of the surfaces and packages on or around conveyor production lines.
1. UV-C amalgam lamps (253.7 nm)
2. Stainless Steel body AISI 304.
3. Powered by electronic ballast
4. electrical control cabinet (IP66, S.S. AISI 304)
5. Mains: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
6. CE-mark (LVD -EMC -MD -RoHS)
Benefits of the device
1. Reduces the premature spoilage of food (extended shelf life)
2. Reduces the risk of consumer infection from contact with contaminated packaging
3. Removes the need for chemical disinfection of packaging materials, or the conveyor belt itself
Please see the data sheets on this page for more information. Also, please don’t hesitate to contact us for any technical or sales advice about any of our uv surface disinfection devices.